09 Jun Getting Started in Real Estate Investment with the #1 Investment Advisor Reed Goossens
You can be an avid investor, a software engineer working in PropTech, or a Real Estate professional with an extra $40 grand ready to invest…where do you start?
- The Reed Goossens Story- from Australia to the #1 Real Estate Investor
- Choosing a Mentor
- Where to get started: Flipping, MF Syndication etc.
- Q&A from the audience
- DIY vs. Hiring 3rd Party Management
- Choosing location by market size
- and so much more…
Listen as Reed Goossens gives up tips on multifamily investing and real estate in USA. He is No.1 real estate investments advisor and expert of real estate market. Check out his website here: www.reedgoossens.com He also has a podcast, and a syndication mastermind group, feel free to reach out to him with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app